Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Quick Oats style oatmeal are cut one additional time, to increase hot water absorbtion. The result is a delicious, creamier oatmeal. Less cooking time than traditional rolled oats.
- Certified gluten free oatmeal. 100% whole grain, natural oats for a heart healthy start to your day. Quality oats to use in your favorite recipes.
- Gluten free, non-GMO, Kosher.
- GF Harvest PureOats products use minimal impact growing techniques.
- Blue sky, purer air, cleaner water. PureOats from our Wyoming fields to your table. A product you can Trust, From The Start!
Use the menu options shown above to choose from a variety of package sizes and cases to suit your needs. Larger sizes and quantities provide better value!
Taste the difference. Uncontaminated, fresh roasted flavor that comes from our unique shelf stable mill processes. Our oats are trusted by those who are gluten intolerant. Best taste for anyone desiring a high quality product. Our mill and production line free of the top 8 allergens. Trust, From The Start!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
These are very good rolled oats! Not only are they cut properly for quick oats (many on the market that are called "quick" oats are cut finer and actually more like "instant" oats), but as others here have mentioned, they also just taste better than the quick oats I have bought from the grocery store. I am so glad that these oats are available for those of us who can't tolerate gluten!
I have late onset of gluten allergy which caused anemia. I stopped eating wheat but still had problems so I also stopped eating oats. Since oats were the staple in my breakfast, this was a problem for me. I discovered GF Harvest and tried their oats. I have had no problems at all and my breakfast menu is back to normal. Thanks to your family for taking the time and making the effort to supply us with a quality product.
So many of my favorite old recipes call for oats and this helps me continue to use this healthy ingredient. Thank you for taking care.
Cooks well. I have Celiac, and this doesn't bother my stomach at all. I'm highly gluten-sensitive, and had trouble with Bob's Red Mill Gluten free.
I haven't been able to eat "regular" oatmeal since I was diagnosed with Celiac disease a year ago. I really think that these oats taste better than the ones I used to buy at the grocery store. It's so nice to be able to have a quick breakfast again. I was also pleased with the fast shipping. I will be ordering these again.
I am so thankful for your oats as my daughter has celiac disease and is allergic to nuts and soy! These quick oats are fantastic for making her a quick, healthy breakfast before school. Thank you so much for all your products!!!